<body> All the Glamour-
...GLAMOUR GIRL

*Lippiefanatic*
Dedicating this blog to all of you guys..i just want to share my passion with everyone. Gathering the best comestics, most highly raved exotic glam stuffs(besides comestics, there're more..clothes, perfume..etc) doing reviews and finally creating a channel for YOU! to get all that a glam girl should have. Get them here! Come back for more! You know what you deserve!
My email: lippiefanatic@yahoo.com
.
.
.
*~My Complete Sales List~*(Click here)

...Categories..Click on me!
(After you click on the link, pls click "back" button to go back to the complete list. Thanks!)

*~Majolica Majorca Shiseido Mascara
*~Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow Palettes
*~Highly raved Kanebo Mask!
*~Tiffa Silver And Golden-black eyeliner!
*~Sony CP Face Powder!
*~Toofaced Lip Pumper!
*~Lovedrop TearBaby Eyeliner n Mascara!
*~Burberrr's Blue Label
*~Kanebo Hadabisei Mask
*~Kanebo Tiffa Eyeliner
*~VS PINK

...i wish i wish..

I wish..for more bling blings
i want more burberrys blue labels!
i want more Majolica Cosmetics!

...Glam FAQs

*I ship most of my supplies from Japan and US.
*After you view the reviews/pick the product,send an email to me(lippiefanatic@yahoo.com).I will get in contact with you ASAP.
I travel very often. Sometimes when i am not in town, the average waiting time for me to mail the item is around 1 week*
*Payment by Bank transfer/personal cheques!
*Buyer pays postage.
I welcome all comments! Pls send them to my email or tag at my tag board!
*I welcome links!
*Read on..and enjoy retail therapy!*

...OTHER GLAMOUR STARS

Flowerpod
Cozycot


...PAST GLAMOURS


August 2006
September 2006

...GLAM ME


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

...GLAMOUROUS STAR

Shop here too!

by My Yahoo Auction Booth

Brushes- 1| 2
actual image- 1| 2

Wednesday, August 23, 2006


Hey! i am really sorry for this really really late post. I haven been able to lay my hands on a proper internet that doesnt disconnect by itself every 5 mins! =x this is when i really miss home and my stable internet connection. LOL.

I still remember the first time I stepped into Victoria’s Secret, I was excited about everything there. The mannequins made the lacy lingerie look so sexy, the PINK collection looks so cute and irresistible, the angel collection looks so dreamy and the skin care section makes me want to own every single item there!

Of all their lingerie collections, my favourite is PINK! I like PINK for its vibrant colors and its comfort level. They have camisoles, bras, undies, track pants, jackets, tee shirt all printed with really pretty designs. Even though it is not some sexy black babydoll dress, i feel that this collection can make me feel sexy and girly at the same time.

Yes, it is something that you wear inside and nobody else’s gonna see it except your SO..but I think the most important thing is to buying something that fits me comfortably and makes me feel good. PINK’s cotton undies is one of that! They come in various designs such as boyshorts, v string, double v string, tongs etc. There’s one for every skirt/pant that you own. Just by looking at the spread of designs that they have, I had a hard timing choosing. Who can resist comfort, vibrant colors, designs…and economical prices?

I am a fan of PINK.

i've stocks of PINK available.. but meanwhile i cant post them up yet just in case this connection goes away again. Will blog when i am back in SG tml! i am going home!!

get your heels on ;