<body> All the Glamour-
...GLAMOUR GIRL

*Lippiefanatic*
Dedicating this blog to all of you guys..i just want to share my passion with everyone. Gathering the best comestics, most highly raved exotic glam stuffs(besides comestics, there're more..clothes, perfume..etc) doing reviews and finally creating a channel for YOU! to get all that a glam girl should have. Get them here! Come back for more! You know what you deserve!
My email: lippiefanatic@yahoo.com
.
.
.
*~My Complete Sales List~*(Click here)

...Categories..Click on me!
(After you click on the link, pls click "back" button to go back to the complete list. Thanks!)

*~Majolica Majorca Shiseido Mascara
*~Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow Palettes
*~Highly raved Kanebo Mask!
*~Tiffa Silver And Golden-black eyeliner!
*~Sony CP Face Powder!
*~Toofaced Lip Pumper!
*~Lovedrop TearBaby Eyeliner n Mascara!
*~Burberrr's Blue Label
*~Kanebo Hadabisei Mask
*~Kanebo Tiffa Eyeliner
*~VS PINK

...i wish i wish..

I wish..for more bling blings
i want more burberrys blue labels!
i want more Majolica Cosmetics!

...Glam FAQs

*I ship most of my supplies from Japan and US.
*After you view the reviews/pick the product,send an email to me(lippiefanatic@yahoo.com).I will get in contact with you ASAP.
I travel very often. Sometimes when i am not in town, the average waiting time for me to mail the item is around 1 week*
*Payment by Bank transfer/personal cheques!
*Buyer pays postage.
I welcome all comments! Pls send them to my email or tag at my tag board!
*I welcome links!
*Read on..and enjoy retail therapy!*

...OTHER GLAMOUR STARS

Flowerpod
Cozycot


...PAST GLAMOURS


August 2006
September 2006

...GLAM ME


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

...GLAMOUROUS STAR

Shop here too!

by My Yahoo Auction Booth

Brushes- 1| 2
actual image- 1| 2

Monday, August 14, 2006


For those who enjoyed the first post on Majolica's lash expander Mascara, i am glad you have stumbled upon my humble site! I wanted to write up more reviews on other Majolica's product but they have got so many different products that its going to take me a while to finish it up. So for those who wnat to get other stuffs besides the mascara, feel free to email me or bid at my yahoo auction site. I will do a write up ASAP, when i can catch a breather.

Lovedrops Tearbaby Eyeliner

Besides a waterproof mascara, a glam girl should always equip herself with a tearproof eyeliner!

I've tried dozen of other eyeliners in the market. Most of the waterproof eyeliners that i tried comes in crayon form. When i try to draw a line on my delicate eyelid, i always find that i have to tug and pull and i can never draw a perfect, solid eyeline! What's wrong with all these waterproof stuffs?!

Another day while shopping in tokyo, i stumbled upon this eyeliner which looks like this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I was feeling adventurous that day and decided to take the risk and give it a shot. i did not regret buying it at all! It's a black liquid eyeliner. The applicator looks like a smaller version of those chinese calligraphy brush. I can easily perfect a straight line across my eyelid. The color is rich. Then i tried wearing it out on two different occassions, different environment. Once was when it was on a warm and humid afternoon at 32degrees. Another time was during winter at a temperature of 5degrees. The line did not smurge on both occassions!

My favourite part of this mascara happen to be a flaw of this mascara too. On some occassions, the line disappeared from my eyelid. I cant blame anyone except my oily eyelids. Sigh. But I was very surprised to find that the eyeliner miraculously disappeared WITHOUT any trace of dark shades around my eyelids. It doesnt smurge at all! I am sure you know how messy it gets when the eyeliners smurge all over the oily eyelids. *yucks* So it either stays on or disappear. It does not leave any dark ugly panda rings around my eye!

I am currently on my 2nd Lovedrop Tearbaby eyeliner and i dont think i am going to switch unless i can find a tearproof mascara that works better than this!

Lovedrop Tearbaby Eyeliner
*Import from Japan*
*Not available on Yahoo auctions*
*Brand New
*Color: Black
*Tearproof
*Selling at $26!

They have Love drops Tearbaby mascara available too!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*import from japan*
*not available on Yahoo auctions*
*Brand new
*Color:Black
*Tearproof
Selling at $28!

Photo source:Love 'no' diary-japanese blog.

get your heels on ;