<body> All the Glamour-
...GLAMOUR GIRL

*Lippiefanatic*
Dedicating this blog to all of you guys..i just want to share my passion with everyone. Gathering the best comestics, most highly raved exotic glam stuffs(besides comestics, there're more..clothes, perfume..etc) doing reviews and finally creating a channel for YOU! to get all that a glam girl should have. Get them here! Come back for more! You know what you deserve!
My email: lippiefanatic@yahoo.com
.
.
.
*~My Complete Sales List~*(Click here)

...Categories..Click on me!
(After you click on the link, pls click "back" button to go back to the complete list. Thanks!)

*~Majolica Majorca Shiseido Mascara
*~Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow Palettes
*~Highly raved Kanebo Mask!
*~Tiffa Silver And Golden-black eyeliner!
*~Sony CP Face Powder!
*~Toofaced Lip Pumper!
*~Lovedrop TearBaby Eyeliner n Mascara!
*~Burberrr's Blue Label
*~Kanebo Hadabisei Mask
*~Kanebo Tiffa Eyeliner
*~VS PINK

...i wish i wish..

I wish..for more bling blings
i want more burberrys blue labels!
i want more Majolica Cosmetics!

...Glam FAQs

*I ship most of my supplies from Japan and US.
*After you view the reviews/pick the product,send an email to me(lippiefanatic@yahoo.com).I will get in contact with you ASAP.
I travel very often. Sometimes when i am not in town, the average waiting time for me to mail the item is around 1 week*
*Payment by Bank transfer/personal cheques!
*Buyer pays postage.
I welcome all comments! Pls send them to my email or tag at my tag board!
*I welcome links!
*Read on..and enjoy retail therapy!*

...OTHER GLAMOUR STARS

Flowerpod
Cozycot


...PAST GLAMOURS


August 2006
September 2006

...GLAM ME


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

...GLAMOUROUS STAR

Shop here too!

by My Yahoo Auction Booth

Brushes- 1| 2
actual image- 1| 2

Wednesday, September 06, 2006


Presenting..once again..MAJOLICA!

Majolica EyeShadow palettes!!!!! *roarrrr*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have an obsession with Majolica lately. I am intrigued with every single cosmetic from Majolica. Now that i am kinda broke, i still cant stop buying. Am i crazy or am i crazy?

After my first Majolica Mascara, i got myself WT951 and i fell in love with it. It is 3 frosty shades of gold, pink and blue and a generous amount of eye shadow base(which is the rectangular piece on top). It does not have an expensive container that branded palattes usually have. It's just a simple plastic container with gold and white frills printed on it.

Despite its inexpensive appearance, the eye shadow colors looks as pricy as jewels! When applied to my eyelids, it exhibits a sheen and draws alot of attention to my eye area.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My itchy hands picked up GD852. I couldnt resist it. GD852 has 3 shades of glitterish naked beige, golden brown and midnight blue. It is so-not-my-color. i did not expect it to impress me alot.

I am not blessed with deep set eyes, the perfect foundation for a pair of sexy smoky eyes. Having a typical Asian bone struture, i always look like i have blue-black around my eyes whenever i try smoky eyes. But this eyeshadow miraculousy helped me to achieve the smoky eye that i've always wanted!

1)First, i apply the eyeshadow base at my brow bone area.
2)Followed by naked beige around the upper lids.
3)Next i apply golden brown at the mid section.
4)I then perfect a line with my Lovedrop tearbaby black Liquid eyeliner
5)lastly,i carefully blend the midnight blue with my eyeliner(at the lids area nearest to the lashes). This helps to soften the look at my eye area without looking too dramatic. tata! I get my smoky sexy eyes!

It is not like the typical smoky eyes that people acheive with dark hues of purple, black and grey. It creates that special smoky and sexy look with the unique colors. Besides the smoky eye look, this palette can create a few diff looks! Do experiment and play with them! This is one of the many reasons why i love it.

Being someone who is always on the run, i dont like to lug tons of cosmetics with me. I like something that's compact but still can perform its duties well. Majolica's palettes are perfect for people like me.

Of course, every great product has its pros and cons. I've read reviews that the colors are not pigmented enough. Yah, i must agree on that. Its not as pigmented as those that you find on MAC's eyeshadows. And if you do not have a good eyebase, the color may not stay long if you've oily eyelids. Together with the Palette, it comes with a spongy eyeshadow applicator thats relatively....tiny. Its good for touchups but a tad too small for application. But hecks! Who really use the tiny applicator anyway!?

Other than those few cons, there're no reason why i should not love these palattes! I just got my VI261 and my Br762. Haven have a chance to wear them out yet. Looking forward to the responses soon.

i want to collect all the MAJOLICA EYESHADOW PALETTES!Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting(
(The original)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(New colors included!)

Majolica Eyeshadow Palette.........Going at $24.90
-Comes in 3 colors each.
-Compact
-Pretty, irresistable colors!
-Affordable!!

email me at lippiefanatic@yahoo.com OR visit my yahoo auction!
Photo source: yahoo auction




get your heels on ;