<body> All the Glamour-
...GLAMOUR GIRL

*Lippiefanatic*
Dedicating this blog to all of you guys..i just want to share my passion with everyone. Gathering the best comestics, most highly raved exotic glam stuffs(besides comestics, there're more..clothes, perfume..etc) doing reviews and finally creating a channel for YOU! to get all that a glam girl should have. Get them here! Come back for more! You know what you deserve!
My email: lippiefanatic@yahoo.com
.
.
.
*~My Complete Sales List~*(Click here)

...Categories..Click on me!
(After you click on the link, pls click "back" button to go back to the complete list. Thanks!)

*~Majolica Majorca Shiseido Mascara
*~Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow Palettes
*~Highly raved Kanebo Mask!
*~Tiffa Silver And Golden-black eyeliner!
*~Sony CP Face Powder!
*~Toofaced Lip Pumper!
*~Lovedrop TearBaby Eyeliner n Mascara!
*~Burberrr's Blue Label
*~Kanebo Hadabisei Mask
*~Kanebo Tiffa Eyeliner
*~VS PINK

...i wish i wish..

I wish..for more bling blings
i want more burberrys blue labels!
i want more Majolica Cosmetics!

...Glam FAQs

*I ship most of my supplies from Japan and US.
*After you view the reviews/pick the product,send an email to me(lippiefanatic@yahoo.com).I will get in contact with you ASAP.
I travel very often. Sometimes when i am not in town, the average waiting time for me to mail the item is around 1 week*
*Payment by Bank transfer/personal cheques!
*Buyer pays postage.
I welcome all comments! Pls send them to my email or tag at my tag board!
*I welcome links!
*Read on..and enjoy retail therapy!*

...OTHER GLAMOUR STARS

Flowerpod
Cozycot


...PAST GLAMOURS


August 2006
September 2006

...GLAM ME


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

...GLAMOUROUS STAR

Shop here too!

by My Yahoo Auction Booth

Brushes- 1| 2
actual image- 1| 2

Wednesday, August 16, 2006


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Presenting..Burberry's Blue Label..

Recognise Burberry by their trademark "check" and their prorsum horse logo.

I am no big fan of any particular labels. I love all..as long as i look glam and pretty in it. Pardon my ignorance but my first few encounters with Burberry Blue Label was only in recent years. =X

Adapted from the website, it says, "Burberry’s core collections offer a range of products in a modern-classic aesthetic for a wide consumer audience. In selected markets, Burberry creates lines (Burberry Blue Label and Burberry Black Label in Japan, and Thomas Burberry in Spain) targeted at young adults."

I like Blue Label for its peculiarity. Since it is a line created for the Japan market, naturally the boutiques are only found in Japan. You cant find it anywhere else. Be it when i go party in New York or when i go shopping at ChatuChat in Bangkok, i dont have to risk seeing someone carrying the exact same bag as me.

Just last week, i got myself this bag from Blue Label(The centre one):
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It is a girly pink bag with the signature black and white checks. It looks so much better in real life! The photo dont do much justice! It's BIG and spacious. I got it mainly for its size. I've got a dozen of teeny whinny small cute bags but its most of the time not enough for my cash, credit cards, cellphone, tissue, cosmetics, eyedrops, mints..the list goes on. Its so big that my friend even joked that i can save it for my diaper bag next time(nah, not so soon, not yet). There is a fine embossment of "Burberry Blue label" on the metal rings that connect the body to the handles. There're 3 colors in all. Pink, blue and brown. Each oozes out its own distinct style. For the price, for the size and for the brand, i think its worth every single cent!

I have:
the left(smaller version of the middle piece) going at : SGD$400
the middle & the right sling back at:SGD$450

Other designs available are:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Only available in AUG*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The bag on the right reminds me of LV's speedy. They have it in brown(Beige) and black too.
I have:
LEFT BAG: SGD550
CENTER・LEFT POUCH: SGD200
CENTER・RIGHT BAG: SGD450
RIGHT: SGD500

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One of my favourites! It caught my eye the minute i walked into the store. The white tote looks really neat and elegant! Perfect for OL!
I have:
LEFT BAG SGD450
CENTER BAG SGD450
CHARM SGD175
RIGHT BAG SGD 500


If you're interested, LET ME KNOW! =)
*Limited stocks!*


Photo Source: Blue Label website

get your heels on ;