<body> All the Glamour-
...GLAMOUR GIRL

*Lippiefanatic*
Dedicating this blog to all of you guys..i just want to share my passion with everyone. Gathering the best comestics, most highly raved exotic glam stuffs(besides comestics, there're more..clothes, perfume..etc) doing reviews and finally creating a channel for YOU! to get all that a glam girl should have. Get them here! Come back for more! You know what you deserve!
My email: lippiefanatic@yahoo.com
.
.
.
*~My Complete Sales List~*(Click here)

...Categories..Click on me!
(After you click on the link, pls click "back" button to go back to the complete list. Thanks!)

*~Majolica Majorca Shiseido Mascara
*~Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow Palettes
*~Highly raved Kanebo Mask!
*~Tiffa Silver And Golden-black eyeliner!
*~Sony CP Face Powder!
*~Toofaced Lip Pumper!
*~Lovedrop TearBaby Eyeliner n Mascara!
*~Burberrr's Blue Label
*~Kanebo Hadabisei Mask
*~Kanebo Tiffa Eyeliner
*~VS PINK

...i wish i wish..

I wish..for more bling blings
i want more burberrys blue labels!
i want more Majolica Cosmetics!

...Glam FAQs

*I ship most of my supplies from Japan and US.
*After you view the reviews/pick the product,send an email to me(lippiefanatic@yahoo.com).I will get in contact with you ASAP.
I travel very often. Sometimes when i am not in town, the average waiting time for me to mail the item is around 1 week*
*Payment by Bank transfer/personal cheques!
*Buyer pays postage.
I welcome all comments! Pls send them to my email or tag at my tag board!
*I welcome links!
*Read on..and enjoy retail therapy!*

...OTHER GLAMOUR STARS

Flowerpod
Cozycot


...PAST GLAMOURS


August 2006
September 2006

...GLAM ME


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

...GLAMOUROUS STAR

Shop here too!

by My Yahoo Auction Booth

Brushes- 1| 2
actual image- 1| 2

Monday, August 28, 2006


If you're an avid Hollywood fan, you will notice the latest trend among all the big stars: scheduling for a session with "Dr Collagen" at Beverly Hills.

Yes collagen injection may not be too expensive for you. Neither is it considered a major plastic surgery operation. But there are its cons as well! A collagen injection can usually last up to 9 months to a year (I read that from some magazine). What will happen if your lips did not turn out the way you desire? What will happen if you end up having thick sausage lips for months? All the scary what ifs..

“But I really wish to have those sexy lips of Angelina Jolie!”

Well, not everyone of us are blessed up such sexy full lips. And not everyone of us are willing to take the risk (and pain!) to go through the collagen injection.

I was shopping at Macys last week and someone passed me this brochure that says: “Hollywood's best selling award winning lip plumper!”—Cosmopolitan Beauty Award 2005.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Fantasizing about fuller, plumper lips? Dream no more - just get injected! Too Faced's LIP INJECTION lip plumping potion, a crystal-clear liquid lip volumizer that plumps up lips for results that last a minimum of 4 hours. LIP INJECTION contains a natural Vitamin E derivative that allows for increased circulation to the lip area creating phenomenal lip-plumping action and increased lip volume.

I made a mental note to remind myself to go to the counter for a try. No! I am not going to buy it unless I really see some pump!

After my shopping, I headed to the Too Faced counter. Its this little counter situated at a corner among all the large famous makeup brands. Too faced doesn’t sound too familiar to me because there aint one around in this tiny city of mine.

The sales person was very helpful. She showed me the sample of the lip pumper and tried it on my lips.

First, I felt this tingling feeling on my lips. As I waited, the sensation continues. I see my lips pump up infront of my eyes! It enhances my lip colour as well! I wonder what kind of ingredients they actually used to come up with this. But whatever it is, its not going to harm me(I guess). I was so so so tempted so I snagged a limited edition set that includes includes a 0.16 oz Lip Injection, 0.2 oz Lip Injection Extreme, 0.28 oz Lip Injection Mask, and a 0.16 oz Lip Injection in Technocolor.

It was such a bargain!

Now, whenever I feel like having a plumper pout, I’ll put my too faced lip pumper on! No injections! No pain!

Surf too faced website and look at all their cute packaging and delicious cosmetics!
www.toofaced.com

For access to the lip injection, u may get it directly from the site(there's shipping charge) or u can try getting from me if i have them in stock!

1) Too Faced Lip Injection........
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
- crystal-clear liquid lip volumizer that plumps up lips for results that last a minimum of 4 hours.
-A light tingling sensation may be experienced
-See a pumper pout!

2) Too faced Lip Injection Extreme Plumping Collection
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-Two Faced knows that bigger is always better and this complete kit of best-selling lip plumpers will ensure your pucker is plumper without a trip to see Dr. Collagen in Beverly Hills. Coat your pout with the original Lip Injection for instant fullness; treat your lips with long-term plumping effects with Lip Injection Extreme; and give your lips the spa treatment with Lip Injection Mask. Top it all off with some Technocolor plumping gloss and you have achieved lip perfection!

Set includes a 0.16 oz Lip Injection, 0.2 oz Lip Injection Extreme, 0.28 oz Lip Injection Mask, and a 0.16 oz Lip Injection in Technocolor.
Source: Sephora.com

photo source: sephora.com, toofaced.com

get your heels on ;