<body> All the Glamour-
...GLAMOUR GIRL

*Lippiefanatic*
Dedicating this blog to all of you guys..i just want to share my passion with everyone. Gathering the best comestics, most highly raved exotic glam stuffs(besides comestics, there're more..clothes, perfume..etc) doing reviews and finally creating a channel for YOU! to get all that a glam girl should have. Get them here! Come back for more! You know what you deserve!
My email: lippiefanatic@yahoo.com
.
.
.
*~My Complete Sales List~*(Click here)

...Categories..Click on me!
(After you click on the link, pls click "back" button to go back to the complete list. Thanks!)

*~Majolica Majorca Shiseido Mascara
*~Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow Palettes
*~Highly raved Kanebo Mask!
*~Tiffa Silver And Golden-black eyeliner!
*~Sony CP Face Powder!
*~Toofaced Lip Pumper!
*~Lovedrop TearBaby Eyeliner n Mascara!
*~Burberrr's Blue Label
*~Kanebo Hadabisei Mask
*~Kanebo Tiffa Eyeliner
*~VS PINK

...i wish i wish..

I wish..for more bling blings
i want more burberrys blue labels!
i want more Majolica Cosmetics!

...Glam FAQs

*I ship most of my supplies from Japan and US.
*After you view the reviews/pick the product,send an email to me(lippiefanatic@yahoo.com).I will get in contact with you ASAP.
I travel very often. Sometimes when i am not in town, the average waiting time for me to mail the item is around 1 week*
*Payment by Bank transfer/personal cheques!
*Buyer pays postage.
I welcome all comments! Pls send them to my email or tag at my tag board!
*I welcome links!
*Read on..and enjoy retail therapy!*

...OTHER GLAMOUR STARS

Flowerpod
Cozycot


...PAST GLAMOURS


August 2006
September 2006

...GLAM ME


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

...GLAMOUROUS STAR

Shop here too!

by My Yahoo Auction Booth

Brushes- 1| 2
actual image- 1| 2

Sunday, August 13, 2006


歓迎!
Welcome to my first post! i've always been an avid readers of online reviews..i love all the juicy latest reviews! I cant name myself a cosmetic/fashion guru but i am definitely a huge lover of all these girly glamour stuffs!

I just want to make use of this chance here to bring to my avid readers the HOTTEST and the MOST glamourous stuffs around! And not forgetting the reviews.. i will give my most honest opinions on products. Get them or trash them.. its all UP TO YOU! =)

For those not residing in Japan or Taiwan(other countries i aint too sure), Majolica Majorca may sound a tad alien to you. Majolica Majorca is a sister brand of Shiseido. I was so captivated the first time i saw it in Tokyo..i couldnt resist the urge to grab every single product of it because they just look TOO PRETTY! Besides looking pretty on the outside, most of the products that i've tried are all up to my expectation..some even way over my expectation..especially for its price!

For more info on Majolica Majorca, the official url is: http://www.shiseido.co.jp/mj/index.htm

Arent they all so dainty and princessy?!

*Majolica Majorca lash expander mascara*.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, faux lashes are the "in" thing now..They come in all sort of colours and volume and length..but dont you think sometimes its far too dramatic to wear faux lashes everyday? Besides the risk of looking like a "drama girl", there's also the How-to-wear-it problem. Majolica Majorca seems to have been through the same problem.. perhaps thats the reason why they came up with this 15 times lash expander Mascara.

Forget about bushy wierd looking mascara wands, this mascara wand comes in the comb form. It combs through your eye lashes and makes sure that every single strand of your eyelash gets coated by the rich and luxurious mascara. One coat and i am ready for work. Two coats, my eye lashes almost look fake.(LOL). I cant tell you exactly how many times my eye lashes are lengthen but they are really LONG! I didnt notice that my eye lashes are THAT long in the past! All thanks to the Majolica majorca's formula.

I hate it when i have panda eyes after a long day of work or play. Neither can i predict when i will actually catch a soapy korean movie or get into a tearful quarrel with my significant other(touch wood!). But things happen. Majolica Majorca keeps me worry free all day long. It is tear proof and sweat proof. I've got oily eyelids but my mascara stays on the same royal black, smurgeproof all day long!

It comes in this dainty looking gold-black packaging. Just by purely looking at the packaging, i know i have to get it!

With this mascara, i am one happy girl!

Long dense eyelashes lover,
lippiefanatic

MAJOLICA MAJORCA Lash expand Mascara
Colour:Royal Black
Tearproof, sweat proof.
*stock comes in 1 week time*
Average yahoo auction price: $26-28
My price: $24.90!
(no bidding, no hassle!)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Email me at: Lippiefanatic@yahoo.com

Photo source:yahoo auction

get your heels on ;