<body> All the Glamour-
...GLAMOUR GIRL

*Lippiefanatic*
Dedicating this blog to all of you guys..i just want to share my passion with everyone. Gathering the best comestics, most highly raved exotic glam stuffs(besides comestics, there're more..clothes, perfume..etc) doing reviews and finally creating a channel for YOU! to get all that a glam girl should have. Get them here! Come back for more! You know what you deserve!
My email: lippiefanatic@yahoo.com
.
.
.
*~My Complete Sales List~*(Click here)

...Categories..Click on me!
(After you click on the link, pls click "back" button to go back to the complete list. Thanks!)

*~Majolica Majorca Shiseido Mascara
*~Majolica Majorca Eyeshadow Palettes
*~Highly raved Kanebo Mask!
*~Tiffa Silver And Golden-black eyeliner!
*~Sony CP Face Powder!
*~Toofaced Lip Pumper!
*~Lovedrop TearBaby Eyeliner n Mascara!
*~Burberrr's Blue Label
*~Kanebo Hadabisei Mask
*~Kanebo Tiffa Eyeliner
*~VS PINK

...i wish i wish..

I wish..for more bling blings
i want more burberrys blue labels!
i want more Majolica Cosmetics!

...Glam FAQs

*I ship most of my supplies from Japan and US.
*After you view the reviews/pick the product,send an email to me(lippiefanatic@yahoo.com).I will get in contact with you ASAP.
I travel very often. Sometimes when i am not in town, the average waiting time for me to mail the item is around 1 week*
*Payment by Bank transfer/personal cheques!
*Buyer pays postage.
I welcome all comments! Pls send them to my email or tag at my tag board!
*I welcome links!
*Read on..and enjoy retail therapy!*

...OTHER GLAMOUR STARS

Flowerpod
Cozycot


...PAST GLAMOURS


August 2006
September 2006

...GLAM ME


Powered by TagBoard Message Board
and Find Cheap Web Hosting
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


 

...GLAMOUROUS STAR

Shop here too!

by My Yahoo Auction Booth

Brushes- 1| 2
actual image- 1| 2

Sunday, August 27, 2006


I have been hooked on this Mask for one of the longest time.
Kanebo HADABISEI Super Moisture Mask

I bought it due to the strong recommendation from one of my pals. She was raving it, tell me all the pros of it. I looked at the packaging. No, never heard of it, never seen it, doesnt look very appealing to me. Must be one of those typical mask that doesn’t really work.

But since she was so hyped up with this, and my skin was really dehydrated and pale, i grabbed a box of the Kanebo HADABISEI Super Moisture Mask and another box of the Kanebo HADABISEI Clear White Whitening Mask. The sheet mask comes in a box of 5. When I took out the mask from the packaging, I was amazed at how “soaked” the mask looks! It was so so so so so WET! Of course its wet! It has been soaked with 25ml of essence!

I left it on my face for 20 minutes. It felt really wet and kind of watery-sticky. After 20 minutes, I peeled off the mask. Were my eyes playing some kind of trick or did it really work? My skin looked like it was boosted with moisture, it looked supple and radiant! *the sheet at this time still feels really wet and soaked up!

Now, every time when I need a boost of moisture, I head for this mask! I havent tried any hydration mask that’s as soaked up as this one! I was so hooked on the super moisture mask that I didnt reach for the whitening mask until much later. I dont exactly desire a fair look. But somehow or another, I tried it much later and was impressed with the result as well!

Like the Kanebo Hadabisei Super moisture mask, it is equally soaked..this time with 20ml of essence. After leaving it on for 15 mintues, I peeled it off to see a clearer skin! My skin felt hydrated and supple as well. I can see the whitening effect very clearly.

Besides the Super moisture mask and the Clear white whitening mask, they have another collagen mask-Clear White Collagen Moisture Mask available too. I haven try that but I guess that should work better on more mature skin.

If you are sick with normal effect masks, or you cant take the hole in your pocket when you splurge on expensive brands masks, try this!

1) Kanebo Hadabisei Super Moisture Mask……going at $15.90
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Super Moisture mask hydrates your skin! Suitable for people who takes long haul flights and in situations when skin has to adapt to the sudden change of weather
*Each sheet is soak with 25ml of essence!!
*Adds firmness to skin
*for normal to dry skin..but i tried it on myself(i have oily skin) and it works as good! Trust me!!
*Buyer pays for postage*
*get it now and see the effects!!*
*One box 5 pcs!
*product from JAPAN

2) Kanebo Hadabisei Clear White Whitening Mask……going at $15.90
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Contains Natural Collagen and Royal Jelly
*to hydrate and protect the skin
*Brightens and soften the skin to give a radiant look

*Each sheet is soak with 20ml of essence!!
*Buyer pays for postage*
*get it now and see the effects!!*
*One box 5 pcs!
*product from JAPAN

3) Kanebo Clear White Moisture Collagen Mask……going at $15.90
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*made up of plant collagen, Coenzyme Q10 and wheat
*Each sheet is soak with 20ml of essence!!
*Adds firmness to skin
*Hydrates skin, makes it looks translucent
*Buyer pays for postage*
*get it now and see the effects!!*
*One box 5 pcs!
*product from JAPAN

get your heels on ;